Sunday 14 November 2010

Ukraine Qualifier - Week 3

I have to admit that I really, really enjoyed all 7 of this weeks songs, it was a great show.  Considering the previous weeks were all of fairly modest fare, this presentation would have been worthy of their National Final.  There is a strong chance that the Ukrainian representative in Dusseldorf will come from either Shanis, Matias or, my favourite Jemchug (below).  I absolutely loved their song "Hero", and feel it must have a great chance (it becomes the 3rd pre-selection song to make it onto my IPod).  Matias, on the other hand, appears to be some sort of Ukrainian teen-idol, and although I felt his song was possibly the weakest of the selection, you just knew he was a certain qualifier.  If the Ukrainian tele-voters are all teenage girls, then he would be a stonewall certainty in the final.

No comments:

Post a Comment